The officials for the upcoming Brazil-Argentina match are as follows:
* Referee: Piero Maza from Chile, who made his debut in top-flight Chilean league soccer in 2013 and has been a FIFA-listed referee since 2018. He has officiated in Chile and Saudi Arabia, where he oversaw domestic games. In October, Maza refereed the Saudi King Cup tie between Al Nassr and Al Ettifaq, which drew criticism from Cristiano Ronaldo and Steven Gerrard.
* Assistant referees: Claurio Urrutia and Miguel Rocha, both from Chile.
* Fourth official: Felipe González from Chile.
* VAR (Video Assistant Referee): Juan Lara from Chile.
* AVAR (Assistant Video Assistant Referee): Edson Cisternas from Chile.